Need a product that protects, cleans and lubricates? Look no further than WD-40 Multi-Use Product. Developed originally as a formula to help displace moisture from space shuttle components, over the years this nifty little can has become a go-to product to solve a whole range of problems in the home, workshop, factory and garage.
The formula may be the same, but our customers keep discovering new ways to use it. It’s great as a rust removal product for tools and other metal surfaces, as a metal lubricant for machine, car, and bike parts, and it even cleans your toilet bowl!
In fact, there are around 2,000 uses for it, for example:
- Protects metal surfaces against corrosion and moisture
- Cleans grease, grime, dirt, oil and adhesives
- Metal Lubricant for moving parts like chains and bearings
- Displaces moisture from metal surfaces and electrical systems
- Penetrates rust and acts as a rust removal product for tools and metal components