Below you will find answers to some of the most frequent questions we get asked. If you cannot find an answer to your question please contact us and we will be happy to answer it.
No. Parts & lubricants can be purchased via the website and services that require credit needs to be approved one week prior to the job being booked in. The credit application can be downloaded off the main page of the website.
Yes. As with all work that we do we have an obligation to everyone that has booked in. There are certain days that we don’t do roadworthy inspections, so bookings are essential.
Whilst we make every effort to get to the phone, we usually are busy as fuel sales & vehicle servicing & repairs require a high level of attention. We’re happy to return messages left on the phone or alternatively anyone can book services or request quotes online 24/7
There’s a freight calculator in the online store that will show you how much when your details are entered into it.
Digital Ampol Cash is accepted at this site subject to the following conditions:
- The “Instore” numbers & expiry date can be accessed and entered into the PIN pad manually (Ampol have not issued independent sites with QR code readers, so we are unable to scan the digital voucher.) Please be patient as this can be time consuming especially when we are busy.
- The digital voucher has a valid date.
- There are funds on the digital voucher.
- You have the digital voucher at the time of purchase, either hard copy or in digital format.
Ampol Cash Cards are accepted at this site subject to the following conditions:
- The Ampol Cash Card has a valid date.
- There are funds on the Ampol Cash Card.
- You have the Ampol Cash Card at the time of purchase.